Offering a Free TC ad question???

Offering a Free TC ad question???

Postby Oldfox » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:04 pm

greetings:
I could not find an answer in SFI,, any direction, advice, would be welcome.
If I send someone an e card for a free ad on TC, is there a mechanism built into the software offer to stop them from placing more than one free ad??
Oldfox

Re: Offering a Free TC ad question???

Postby TimBraun » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi Will,

Basically how it would work is if they sign-up from your free listing link (the one that ends with /go which is the one attached to the free listing e-card)
they will take 1 TCredit from you and give it to the new sign-up allowing them to place 1 free ad. If they try to place more ads, they would need to purchase more TCredits.

The important thing to remember when promoting the FREE listing is to have some TCredits in your own account... If you don't, SFI will give them a TCredit for you, but they will also TAKE one out of four of the customers who sign-up from your /go gateway. This only applies to the free listing, so when using it always have a few TCredits on hand in your own account.

Here's a reference: http://www.sfimg.com/PopUp/TCFreeListing.jsp

Thanks,
Tim
TimBraun
Site Admin

reply post

Postby willisFes » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Interesting points! I was actually thinking about this topic last night and this morning (particularly how to incorporate it into my own blog). Thanks for the tips, bro!
willisFes

Return to TripleClicks