Strategies to meet the new Minimum activity requirement

Strategies to meet the new Minimum activity requirement

Postby TimBraun » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 am

Let's discuss some strategies to meet the new Minimum activity requirement.

Perhaps the easiest way is to become an active EyeEarn member... this exempts you from the (MAR).

Here's the announcement, if you haven't seen it:
http://news.sfimg.com/index.php?entry=e ... 106-163920

-------------------
As of January 2010, we are now requiring a minimum activity requirement to remain in SFI. Minimum activity will be defined as at least 500 VersaPoints accumulated by the end of each month.

1/8/10 UPDATE: We have decided to extend the window to 60 days. This means that on the first of every month, provided you had at least 500 points during the previous 60 days, your affiliateship will not be cancelled.

These points can come from any combination of actions. See your SFI To-Do List on the homepage for a listing of all pointable actions available to you.

Any affiliate who fails to meet the 500 VP requirement will forfeit their SFI affiliateship, all SFI benefits and downline. However, their TripleClicks Membership will continue. That is, they will still be TC Members, but they will no longer be recognized as SFI Affiliates.

-------------------
TimBraun
Site Admin

Re: Strategies to meet the new Minimum activity requirement

Postby gliderace » Sat May 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Hello,
I think the minimum activity requirement is unfair and short sighted, and leaning towards elitism. How will it affect EyeEarn status if membership is cancelled? There is not enough activity on a daily basis when you have completed all the start up options to complete this without making purchases from Triple Clicks or standing orders. Seems like just a way for SFI admin to make more money.
Thanks for listening.
Gliderace.
gliderace

Postby TimBraun » Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 am

gliderace wrote:Hello,
I think the minimum activity requirement is unfair and short sighted, and leaning towards elitism. How will it affect EyeEarn status if membership is cancelled? There is not enough activity on a daily basis when you have completed all the start up options to complete this without making purchases from Triple Clicks or standing orders. Seems like just a way for SFI admin to make more money.
Thanks for listening.
Gliderace.

Hi Gliderace,

I actually lobbied against the minimum activity requirement, so I understand what you are saying... but I also understand that it wasn't an easy decision for Gery Carson. It was never intended to punish the people who are serious about building their business, but there were too many that never did ANYTHING that were clogging up the system.

It's also the reason I push EyeEarn. As long as you are ACTIVE in EyeEarn, you are EXEMPT from the minimum points requirement. You stay active in EyeEarn by completing the reactivation form found here: http://www.sfimg.com/Resources/EyeEarn/EEReactivation1.sfi
It's only available the last 5 days of the month.

It looks like you missed doing the reactivation form last month, if you do it this month... you should be ok because it would exempt you from the minimum points reqirement. If you did do the reactivation last month, notify SFI Support so they can fix it.

Your sponsor can also grant you a one month extention if you are short on points, so if you fall short... notify her that you would like an extention.

Remember too, that we have a monthly team drawing for EyeEarners and a special $100.00 drawing coming up as well:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42

Thanks for adding to the forum!
TimBraun
Site Admin

Postby gliderace » Sun May 23, 2010 8:28 am

Hello, Tim,

Thank you for replying. I feel much better about things now. I will be doing the reactivation form, I missed it last month because I thought I would get a reminder email, then things got a little hectic at home and it slid right by me! I will make a point of it this month.
Thanks again for replying.
Michael.
Gliderace
gliderace

Postby LavonnaZapotickyn » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:44 am

^: heh, thanks. This give me some ideas.
LavonnaZapotickyn

Return to VersaPoints